By providing supply chain reliability, Armstrong demonstrates its Credo of “building trust.”
Three generations of continuity of ownership and operating philosophy have generated consistent, reasonable, annual profits each year since 1957. Armstrong’s foundation of fiscal continuity enables investments in functional continuity, resulting in supply chain reliability. Our disaster recovery objectives are to protect human assets, protect informational assets and provide for continuity of operations.
Armstrong employs technology and processes to minimize the impact of a disaster and provide for timely recovery within our existing headquarters facility in Memphis, Tenn. In the event this is not possible, Armstrong operates a redundant data center in Dallas, Texas, enabling any service outage to be restored within two hours.
Additionally, UniGroup has a similar contingency plan to support Armstrong and all agents of United Van Lines and Mayflower Transit.
Should technology or software fail, Armstrong can revert to manual processes. While such an action would impair efficiencies, it could be done until no longer necessary.
Armstrong has contingency plans to resume operations at other locations should such action become necessary. These plans are maintained and tested on a frequent basis.
In the event of a business disruption or disaster that impairs or destroys our physical operating locations, Armstrong has contracted an outsourced supplier to provide all key elements needed to restore operations quickly, anywhere across North America. Elements provided include: temporary mobile or commercial office space; power generation; computer systems and equipment; and phone and Internet communication.
- "Our Armstrong team was outstanding! They provided outstanding customer service and were friendly, helpful, well organized, efficient and professional. They were the best move team we have ever had! They made our move less stressful! We commend them for their outstanding services. Our sincerest thanks to everyone! You are the BEST!"
M.M., June 2015
- "They had years of packing experience and it showed! The head of the group checked in me periodically to make sure I was happy with the process. It was easy to feel comfortable having them in my home and packing up all my belongings. I am also impressed with the move crew that moved and unloaded my belongings. He knew I wanted my belongings quick and he made it happen! Crew was extremely helpful and very friendly. They made the process very smooth."
M.H., August 2015
- "They were excellent! I have moved several times and this was the best experience."
B.H., July 2015
- “Everyone was very involved in our move and extremely professional. I have told our family and friends about our experience and I will continue to praise your company!"
P.M., June 2015
- “Great service and a great experience. Your company made moving easy and stress-free!"
S.R., August 2015