To our Clients, Customers and Service Partners:
With the continual evolution of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and the totality of its impact still unknown, we want to assure you of the care being extended across Armstrong Relocation & Companies to mitigate risk for our employees, clients, customers, and service partners. The safety of all those with whom our Armstrong family engages remains our top priority as we purpose to build trust and reduce stress through our daily interactions with all of you. Over the last couple weeks this has commanded a variety of actions that we will carry forward into the foreseeable future:
- Encouraging team members to take proactive steps to limit exposure and spread of any illness
- Advising employees, contractors and crew members with symptoms or known exposure to stay home
- Enabling employees to work from home, as prudent
- Performing meetings virtually whenever possible
- Limiting work-related travel and avoiding airline travel
- Asking additional questions of customers regarding recent travel and COVID-19 diagnosis or exposure prior to any in-home service delivery
- Advocating virtual move surveys to minimize in-person interactions
As we diligently monitor and follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization guidance, as well as the local health departments within each of our markets, we will hold frequent leadership discussions to equip all our team members with the most up-to-date course of action. We are prepared to further activate our business continuity plan by leveraging the resources within our network across our U.S. footprint as necessitated.
Thank you for entrusting us to serve you! Now, more than ever, We are Stronger Together!
Chief Executive Officer