Search Available Positions
Learn how you can enhance your career with the Armstrong family of companies.
CLICK HERE TO SELECT AN AGENCY LOCATION
MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST
Armstrong Relocation is seeking a full-time, Marketing Communications Specialist with meticulous attention to detail who will provide support in generating sales growth and elevating B2B and B2C customers’ experience for agencies nationwide.
- Develop branded B2B and B2C sales and marketing materials, including presentations, proposals, RFXs, white papers, one sheets, press releases, etc.
- Create and refine B2B and B2C customer and internal communication content
- Assist with brand development and website enhancements, including agency-driven, social media and web content strategies
- Collaborate with third party partners and Armstrong agencies on market-driven, SEO and SEM efforts
- Monitor online brand reputation and craft appropriate responses in collaboration with agency leadership
- Support marketing manager and sales segment leaders, assisting with developing and executing growth strategies, as well as elevating the customer experience
- Proactively participate in brainstorming meetings related to the development of creative marketing content
- Maintain brand consistency and build brand awareness
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Demonstrated success in marketing and communications
- 2+ years’ full-time experience in developing marketing and communications collateral
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Advertising or related field
- Excellent written, design and communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational skills with ability to prioritize projects in a dynamic environment
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- Adobe Creative Suite proficiency preferred
- Professional social media proficiency (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter)
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM strategies/tactics preferred
- Ability to collaborate with team members
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Appetite to learn and grow
Please submit cover letter and résumé to MemphisHR@goarmstrong.com.
Armstrong Relocation Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- "Our Armstrong team was outstanding! They provided outstanding customer service and were friendly, helpful, well organized, efficient and professional. They were the best move team we have ever had! They made our move less stressful! We commend them for their outstanding services. Our sincerest thanks to everyone! You are the BEST!"
M.M., June 2015
- "They had years of packing experience and it showed! The head of the group checked in me periodically to make sure I was happy with the process. It was easy to feel comfortable having them in my home and packing up all my belongings. I am also impressed with the move crew that moved and unloaded my belongings. He knew I wanted my belongings quick and he made it happen! Crew was extremely helpful and very friendly. They made the process very smooth."
M.H., August 2015
- "They were excellent! I have moved several times and this was the best experience."
B.H., July 2015
- “Everyone was very involved in our move and extremely professional. I have told our family and friends about our experience and I will continue to praise your company!"
P.M., June 2015
- “Great service and a great experience. Your company made moving easy and stress-free!"
S.R., August 2015