From private practices to laboratories to complete hospitals, Armstrong provides comprehensive healthcare relocation services through a single source of accountability, easing you and your patients’ transition into your new space.
- Project management
- Move management
- Initial outfitting and transition (IOT)
- Transition planning and relocation
- Interstate transportation
- HIPPA-compliant files and records moving
- Library moving
- Biomedical equipment disconnect/reconnect
- Sensitive equipment handling
- Warehousing and distribution
- Asset management
- Full decommission
- Furniture installation
- Furniture reconfiguration
- Furniture cleaning and refurbishing
- Fixtures installation
- Debris removal/recycling
- Interior signage
Contact us to learn more about how Armstrong can handle your capital project with care.
- "Our Armstrong team was outstanding! They provided outstanding customer service and were friendly, helpful, well organized, efficient and professional. They were the best move team we have ever had! They made our move less stressful! We commend them for their outstanding services. Our sincerest thanks to everyone! You are the BEST!"
M.M., June 2015
- "They had years of packing experience and it showed! The head of the group checked in me periodically to make sure I was happy with the process. It was easy to feel comfortable having them in my home and packing up all my belongings. I am also impressed with the move crew that moved and unloaded my belongings. He knew I wanted my belongings quick and he made it happen! Crew was extremely helpful and very friendly. They made the process very smooth."
M.H., August 2015
- "They were excellent! I have moved several times and this was the best experience."
B.H., July 2015
- “Everyone was very involved in our move and extremely professional. I have told our family and friends about our experience and I will continue to praise your company!"
P.M., June 2015
- “Great service and a great experience. Your company made moving easy and stress-free!"
S.R., August 2015